Our new quality Shower Commode Wheelchair is a specialized All-in-1 Shower Commode Manual Wheelchair:
It serves as a manual (self-propelled) wheelchair with large rear wheels.
It is also a commode chair that rolls over standard toilets or may be used, with the included pail, as a bedside or mobile commode.
What's more, the unit's rust proof aluminum frame allows it to function as a roll-in shower chair.
So, in essence, you choose the mode of operation, without the need for separate chairs.
A great chair, for Rehabilitation...
- Shower/ bath chair
- Bedside and mobile pail commode with cover
- Rehab Shower Commode Wheelchair rolls over standard toilets
- Firm padded seat with center cut-out
- Flip-up padded waterfall armrests- for comfort and easy transfer in and out of chair
- Swing-away footrests for added convenience
- Removable footrests
- Flip-up footplates
- Locking solid large rear wheels
- Rust resistant- for shower usage
- Lightweight heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Classic wheelchair style
Mobile commode mode
Can it be used, as a bedside commode?
Yes, while leaving in the included commode pail in place, the shower commode chair may be used in mobile mode.
Removable pail for over-toilet commode
Flip-up waterfall armrest for easy transfer
What about, as an over-the-toilet commode?
Yes, removing the included commode pail, the shower commode chair may be used over standard toilets.
What makes it easier to transfer in and out of the shower commode wheelchair?
Flip-up armrests make the task of transfer easier, as they allow for greater seat accessibility.
The padded deskarms are also curved downward at the ends, hence the "waterfall" feature, allowing for greater comfort and access to roll closer to a table or desk, for instance.
Could the leg rest riggings easily swivel out of the way?
Additionally, a well sought-after feature, our Shower Commode Chair is equipped with what's called Swing-Away Footrests, where the leg riggings may be swiveled to the side without disconnecting, making for still more efficient and practical function.
Furthermore, the footplates at the very bottom flip-up, to create more open space, when needed.
Large Mag Rear Wheels Self-Propelled Wheelchair
Is this chair considered a rehab wheelchair?
Yes, with large rear wheels, a more user engaging mode chair, as well.
- 17"(W) X 17"(D) P.U. Commode Seat
- Width between Arms: 18"
- Seat Height from Floor: 19"
- Wheel to Wheel Width: 23"
- Wheel to Wheel Depth: 30"
- Wheel to Handle Height: 36"
- 10 Qt. Commode Bucket
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight without footrests: 28 lbs.
- Rear Wheels: 23"
- Front Wheels: 6" casters
No special coupons
or promo code number
required for this sale!
~ Gain Independence this Season ~
Order Yours While Supplies Last!
Click "Add to Cart" Above
Now Shipping Free for limited time...
<-------------arrives in 3 to 5 business days ---------