Special On This Item Now!
The Drive Medical Universal Cup Holder by Drive Medical has a clamp that allows cup holder to swivel while keeping contents level. It easily attaches to wheelchairs, rollators or walkers with tubing diameter from 5/8"-1" and comes with a special clamp insert to accommodate different size tubing. This Bariatric Steel Transport Chair in blue by Drive Medical has dual, reinforced steel cross braces and a reinforced steel frame for added support can withstand a weight of 450 lbs. The heavy duty, nylon reinforced upholstery comes with a back carry pouch to easily and securely transport personal items. Comes standard with a roomy, comfortable 20" width seat. This Large, Deluxe Wheelchair Carry Pouch by Drive Medical easily attaches to wheelchairs. It is made of durable, easy to clean nylon and comes with a large, zippered pocket and mesh pockets with Velcro closing provide an easy and secure transportation of personal items. Will fit most wheelchairs.Features and Benefits
- BTR20-B: Dual, reinforced steel cross braces
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs.
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch
- Removable, reversible desk length arms
- Adjustable leg support
- 12" flat free rear wheels
- STDS6005-1: Easily attaches to wheelchair
- Comes with large, zippered pocket and a mesh pocket with Velcro closures
- Made of durable, easy to clean nylon
- Fits most wheelchairs
- Size: 15" x 15" x 5"
- BTR20-B: Width (Open): 24.5".
- Width (Closed): 9".
- Height: 37".
- Seat To-Floor (Height): 20.5".
- Back (Height): 16".
- Width (Seat): 20".
- Depth (Seat): 18".
- Length with Riggings: 38"
- STDS6005-1: Size: 15"x15"x5"
- Weight Capacity: BTR20-B: 450
- User Size: Standard
- Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Primary Material:
- Allergy: Latex Free