This is what makes it 1 of our Best Seller's!
The new XPO2 Portable Concentrator is the newest addition to Invacare's proven line, of home oxygen technologies.
Named for its extreme portability, the XPO2 is lightweight, clinically robust, and easy to operate.
The supplemental battery and AC or DC power options make it easy, to go just about anywhere without the concern of running out of oxygen...
- Pulse dose settings 1-5 meet the needs of a broad range of patients
- Patented, integrated electronic conserver provides a substantial bolus of oxygen at each setting and breath rate
- Battery, AC, or DC operation for convenience
- No separate battery recharger- charge internal and external batteries with either the AC or DC adapter
- Supplemental battery pack allows for extended battery duration
- Small, lightweight and inconspicuous
- Designed for ease of use
- No more fear about running out of oxygen
- Encourages mobility, travel and independence
- Easy to understand control panel for simple operation
Get Out & About!
Cart Sold Seperately
- Oxygen flow Pulse Dose Delivery, Settings 1-5
- Oxygen concentration 90% +/- 3% at all settings
- Weight 6 pound concentrator, 1.3 pounds supplemental battery
- Dimensions 10" H x 7" W x 4" D
- Battery duration 2.5 hours at setting 2, internal battery 2.5 hours at setting 2, supplemental battery
- Battery recharge time 3 hours*
- Power consumption 35 watts
- AC power adapter 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps at 120 VAC
- DC power adapter 12-16 VDC, 3.3 amps at 18 VDC
- Operating altitude Up to 10,000 ft (3046 m) above sea level
- Oxygen capacity 900 ml per minute
- Concentrator limited warranty 5 years
- Battery limited warranty 1 year
* recharge time increases if unit is running while charging
- XPO2 Portable Concentrator
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Carrying case
- Accessory bag
- Battery Pack
Brand New w/ Full Warranty
Ships FREE to Lower U.S.
Prescription or Doctor's Letter
for Oxygen Required
Email or Fax to: (714) 868-8546
In Stock- Ready to Ship
Gain Independence Now!