This makes it invaluable to those who find bath tub transfer difficult and for those who find it difficult to stand-up or need extra support in the tub, during showering, etc.
It accomplishes this, as it "bridges" the outside tub area to the inside tub area, by straddling the tub wall... with 2 legs in/ 2 legs out, of tub. This makes it easier, for the user to cross along the bench's high strength polished frame and over the tub wall. Since the seat effortlessly slides back and forth, any physical strain on the user or helper is minimized. For added safety, a lock situated at each end of the bench and a seat belt, are employed.
With no need to change its position, this specialized tub transfer bench also doubles in function as a basic Shower Chair, where the user may remain in the seat and shower, securely.
After showering in the Sliding Transfer Bench, the lock release tab is depressed, and in the same way, the user may slide back over and out of the tub...
- New quality design with 400lb weight capacity
- User friendly- no tools required!
- Molded contoured seat & backrest
- Non-slip textured surfaces
- Sliding bench for easy mobility
- Ergonomically positioned water drainage holes
- Height adjustable in 1/2" increments
- Backrest adjustable for right or left facing tubs
- Showerhead holder
- Locking mechanism for stability during transfer and showering
- Splayed leg configuration and leg end suction tips for added stability
- Safety belt
- Lightweight & durable
- Rust-proof aluminum frame
- Seat Width: 18.75"
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Height: 18.75 - 23"
- Rail Length: 27.75"
- Actual Slide: 14.75"
- Base Width: 37.25 - 38.75"
- Base Depth: 18.75 - 20.25"
- Required Clearance: 15 - 18.5"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
More Sliding Transfer Bench seat styles and lengths...